Awesome New All Grain Brewing Video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
Not mine - I don't use city water.

1 pound of finely ground malt
11 cups of sugar
1 packet of yeast
1 condom with hole poked in it
5 gallons of city water
1 half-hearted shake

10 days later - beer that tastes just like Budweiser with bubbles and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, why didn't someone tell me this before I went out and bought hundreds of dollars of equipment from brew kettles to chillers, fermenters to corny kegs, hydrometers to digital thermometers. Heck, and my beer takes 4-6 weeks or longer and doesn't even taste like Bud at all! Oh well, live an learn I guess.

Not mine - I don't use city water.
Not yours because you don't use city water? I LOL'ed. I would have said I don't use city water, I don't use condoms as air locks, and best of all, I don't smoke from what appears to be a corn cob pipe. No way this video could be mine. :D

I hate to admit this but this may be the best 9 minutes of my day thus far! I cracked my ass up when his kid came along and turned the camera. The attention to sanitation is amazing and this video should be linked anytime one of us comes here frantic saying we forgot to sanitize something.

I'm watching it again because in 10 days, he'll have something close to budwiser! Seriously though, he's making 5 gallons of beer that he clearly enjoys. I can't mock that at all.

He makes sauerkraut too!

I am in love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! My favorite part is when the kid steals the camera. My second favorite part is when he uses his teeth to open the yeast packet.

The corn cob pipe and the condom just brings it on home!

Latest posts

Back