Awesome eBay Listing...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
This is just...so...badass.

This guy finds out his stoner woman is cheating on him with some old doof from MySpace. The guy finds her passwords and logs on to IM on her laptop...and...well, just read the rest...it involves E.F. treachery. It's priceless. Now he's selling her laptop and other crap she left behind as a "package deal" on eBay, and lays out the whole story on the eBay description page.

Justice, thy bidding will be done. :mug:

Thats actually not a bad computer for $335...I had one for a few years but the motherboard broke (as they do on all Dell's eventually). Women should come with refunds, or at least you should get tax breaks when a relationship fails.

haven't seen a good auction since that guy selling the wedding dress with him in it!

Somethingawful.com is another reason. I especially love their fake banner ads...I just saw this:

stoat_box_05.png

:rockin:

Damn, looks like I missed the listing, so I dunno what you;se guys are all laughing at.

Evan! Do you have stairs in your house?

eviltwinofjoni said:
Damn, looks like I missed the listing, so I dunno what you;se guys are all laughing at.

Evan! Do you have stairs in your house?

Oh, so this guy, his woman was cheating on him with some dude she met on myspace. He got suspicious and went looking around on her laptop while she was gone one day...found her password list, logged onto IM under her screenname, and bam, the dude she was cheating with started IM'ing him right away. So the guy who was listing the thing figured out that this was who she was cheating with, and decided to screw with him. He strung him along and acted like he was his woman, and said something along the lines of "I want to try anal tonight, but I don't like it slow. When you have me in doggy-style, just go for it...I'll be ready all night". So later that night, his girlfriend comes home, slamming doors, etc., and when he asked her what was wrong, she started screaming...all he made out was "you told him to buttf*ck me!? You invaded my privacy!!". In her haste, she left her laptop...which was what the guy was listing on eBay, along with a bunch of other stuff (including an erotic french novel about bondage, sex-slavery, etc., which was pretty funny in and of itself).

Anyway, why do you ask whether I have stairs in my house? I do...but...where did that come from?

OMFG that's hilarious!

And the stairs question is an in-joke with goons on somethingawful. It's a secret question used by goons to determine if someone they know in real life (or maybe a homebrewing forum) visits somethingawful.com. You posted a fake banner-ad from there, was wondering if you were a goon.

The correct answer to this question is "I am protected." This is referring to the ICQ prank about the pusher bots and the terrible secret of space. http://www.somethingawful.com/d/icq-pranks/icq-transcript-space.php

Latest posts

Back