Aviary Issues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robsbrew

Reaction score
Just like brewing, I am new at labeling. I started making my label and made the crest I guess you can say. Now Im trying to make my words wrap around inside my two circles. Can anyone explain how I do this. I am a little bit on the computer illiterate side. I have my idea in mind and know exactly what I want but just cant make it happen. Someone please help!

Is this some sort of software you received with some aviary lables?

I think aviary is a sort of web-based photoshop/gimp competitor. They have some interesting software.

Thanks just googled it.. interesting.

I searched all their tutorials and didn't find anything on bending or wraping text? It looks mostly like photomanipulation stuff.

If you want I can wrap some text in a circle for you, shouldn't take long save it as a JPG and maybe you can incorporate it in there.

Just let me know

Avery?????

http://aviary.com/

My personal opinion.......... 3............2.............1........
Not a bad site to play around on, I've been messing with it since I googled it. Not nearly as good as photoshop but for someone that doesn't have it, it'd could be step to a better product and good for beginners. I can see my 14yr old having a blast with it. And you don't have to download anything to your computer to use it.
I personally wouldn't produce anything with it, but I have a clientel that requires more than what aviary could even come close to doing.

I still need to try gimp out.. it sounds like a fun photo manipulation program also.

Back