Average age of the HBT forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-56

• 56-60

• 61-65

• 66 and over

Results are only viewable after voting.

AleHole

Reaction score
I thought it would be cool for everyone to see how old the average person was on the forum.

me...33

Thanks for the edit Yooper

Hahaha, the current sample is biased heavily in favor of night owls, who tend to be younger. I'm 30 btw.

Torchiest said:
Hahaha, the current sample is biased heavily in favor of night owls, who tend to be younger. I'm 30 btw.
Not quite true. I'm in my late 40's.

Wild

Well if the missing category was included I could add my vote. I'm 52 going on 42. All of my friends are 20s, 30s, and 40s.

31 and I work night shift right now which is the only reason I'm not curled up in a nice soft bed....:cross:

I think you might start getting the older crowd durring the day after we've had our coffee and metamucil:D . I'll be 49 in a couple of months by the way.

AleHole said:
I thought it would be cool for everyone to see how old the average person was on the forum.

me...33

edit: oops missed 51-55

help from a mod?

Better?
Brewiz & Geologist- I added you in, so you're not "groupless"
I'm 43.

I'm 31 only for a few more weeks (6, I think). I wasn't on last night because SWMBO made me an offer I couldn't refuse in return for not "playing on the computer".

Cheesefood said:
I'm 31 only for a few more weeks (6, I think). I wasn't on last night because SWMBO made me an offer I couldn't refuse in return for not "playing on the computer".

It would be hard not to with drawers like ones you have on in your picture.

Reverend JC said:
If you ask my wife she will tell you i am 13.

Sounds familiar :) I tell ill.literate he's 15/80 in a 34 YO body. Sometimes he's a 15 year old telling bawdy jokes to me and others he's 80 and yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

I'm 40.

I'm the same age as the meaning of life, the universe and everything. I'm also now three years older than my mother.

Shimms said:
Um... bebe? what's 1973 to 2007?

(no tongue in this PDA in case Cheese is watching)

This is why you handle the calculations when it comes to brewing.

EDIT : I'm 34.

I'm 29.

Dude said:
Where is the 16-20 group? makingitgood4 is going to be pissed.

Actually, there should be this category, or at least 18-20. Doesn't England and Australia have lower drinking age restrictions? And I'm sure there is at least one Australian member who is under 21 (not sure if that is makingitgood4 or not, though). Just something to keep in mind.

desiderata said:
I'm 29.

Actually, there should be this category, or at least 18-20. Doesn't England and Australia have lower drinking age restrictions? And I'm sure there is at least one Australian member who is under 21 (not sure if that is makingitgood4 or not, though). Just something to keep in mind.

Maybe we can make a big spectacle of it too, and get THIS thread locked!

Oops, my bad:

Please%20do%20not%20feed%20the%20trolls.jpg

Dude said:
Maybe we can make a big spectacle of it too, and get THIS thread locked!

You started it with the makingitgood4 reference.

Im telling your mom!

you started it

A lot more of us "young" bucks than I thought. I often feel "too" young on the board. I get stuck in the middle a lot, I'm 24 and married and have a dog, so a lot of "younger" folks think I'm too old, even though I'm just as stupid as I was 6 years ago and the "older" folks think I'm too young. At least I know I don't have to worry about the maturity level here ;)

So, you think 10-20-30 years from now those of us "young" guys/gals will still be homebrewing, or will we have lives by then? :D

Back