• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Avancto IC3500 Induction Cooktop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello

Reaction score
I'm slowly moving to a HERMs system and now that the outlet for this cooktop has been disabled, I have no reason to keep the cooktop. It has seen 12 batches of beer since I bought it just under a year ago. I will post actual pictures today. I've never had an issue with it and would actually keep it if I had an outlet to use it with.

I'm asking $140 and it is best to sell locally. I'll drive, within reason, to meet someone at a time/date that works best for both. If you really want me to ship this, I do keep it in the original box with the foam packaging. Actual shipping and insurance to cover the price will be added to the price. The cooktop is about 13 pounds and the box will have to be at least 18" squared, I'd probably use a slightly larger box to pack it better.

I am fairly set on the price, but I'm willing to consider offers. I am not looking for any trades as of right now.

There is a thread on this particular cooktop and yes, it can do full boil 5 gallon batches. I believe someone even does 10 gallon, but I never tried it.

It dawned on me that my pics never came through so here they are now. I also lowered the price because I identified a couple of light scratches, which I've tried to show in the photos.
image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

I'm going to bump this since I updated while the site was having issues.
I've replied to PMs...this poor thing has no use now, unless I install a new receptacle in my shed. Hope it can go to a new home.

Price drop to $130. It is just sitting in a box collecting dust now. :(

I know it's late, but donyou still have this cook top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back