Automation Software ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aamcle

Reaction score
I believe CraftBeerPi is no longer supported/in development which is rather a shame as I had hopped to use it.

What is now available properly supported and open-source? My budget doesn't run to the fancy commercial stuff.?

Thanks. Aamcle

Thanks again :)

Node Red looks like hard work, the last coding I did was using Borland Turbo Pascal back in the days when a home computer as an Atari ST or a Spectrum.

Last edited:
I know you are looking for open source, but you might want to check out Brucontrol. It is not as expensive as commercial software as it started out for the homebrew community.

EDIT: Lots of posts in this forum for the software as well, Brundog started it and is a member here.

People are still happy running CBPI3 .I think once you get it all set up the way you like it you could run it forever. I'm thinking that's the way I would go- just keep backups on several sd cards

The obvious concern is that you may build a brewery, all stainless shinyness, valves and pumps and it die.

Back