• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Automated HERMS, Pump,plate/copper chillers, carboy, flip top bottles, and much more, NYC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYCBrewer

Reaction score
Selling fully automated brewing system, everything in pristine condition. Local delivery or pick up. Prices as below, please make an offer, everything must go asap, will give you more free the more you buy, payment in cash/venmo/paypal.

Braumeister v1 50L HERMS automated brew kettle, 210v ($1,700)
-Full set of accessories to accompany, ss spoon, shoulder length gloves, funnel, original cord and extension cord, original spout as well as spout with sanitary valve and male quick disconnect fitting.
50' copper wort chiller ($110)
25' copper wort chiller ($60)
Northern Brewer stir plate and 2000ml conical Pyrex flask ($60)
Blichmann Therminator plate chiller with thermometer and stainless steel quick disconnect fittings ($200)
Chugger pump with stainless steel quick disconnect fittings ($160)
-16 male/female stainless steel quick disconnect fittings and hosing ($150), will include these free if you buy pump and plate chiller
Ranco hot/cold temperature controller and heating element to maintain exact temperature ($160)
Fastrack bottle drying rack ($20)
5 gallon glass carboy with thermometer ($20), including siphon
Oxygenation kit including O2 tank, oxygenation stone, and hosing
16oz bottles (half blue half clear) with free replacement gaskets ($20/case), free if you're buying other items
Misc items including ~400 bottle caps, ph stabilizer, hydrometer, yeast nutrient, ph strips, 2 cases flip top, corny keg gas out connectors used as blow off hoses for fermentation.

Attachments

• IMG_2434.JPG
    IMG_2434.JPG
    754 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2437.JPG
    IMG_2437.JPG
    614.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    739 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2433.jpg
    IMG_2433.jpg
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2435.JPG
    IMG_2435.JPG
    622.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2436.JPG
    IMG_2436.JPG
    696.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2438.JPG
    IMG_2438.JPG
    808.9 KB · Views: 26
If you're willing to ship the stir plate to 68104 I'll take it. If not, my brother lives in NYC and may be willing/able to meet up on my behalf but is unlikely. Cheers!

If you're willing to ship the stir plate to 68104 I'll take it. If not, my brother lives in NYC and may be willing/able to meet up on my behalf but is unlikely. Cheers!
Thanks for your interest. Only looking to do local pickup/delivery.

Thanks for your interest. Only looking to do local pickup/delivery.
Completely understand. Will you PM me your address, or general area so I can see if my brother would be able to meet up? Thanks

Back