• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Automated, 3-vessel 30-gallon Electric HERMS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudzAndSudz

Reaction score
I have an electric, 3-vessel, HERMS system for sale. Hot liquor tank and kettle have 6500W electric heating elements in them, mashtun (with custom, full size false bottom) recirculates through the hot liquor tank for mash rest temperature automation within .5 degrees C.

30 gallon kettle means 25 gallon batches are possible. Comes with two magnetic impeller pumps, PID temperature controller with continuously variable power output, 60 plate wort chiller, all stainless brew stand and wort transfer hoses.

All tubing is 100% silicon, food grade with anti-bacterial silver lining. 100% stainless camlock fittings for every connector.

System works flawlessly still, but I've been brewing professionally (at Upslope) for two years now and it's just been breaking my heart to see this beauty not in action anymore. I want it to go to a good home of an avid homebrewer who can win some medals and crank out some tasty beer.

Asking $4000, OBO.

Me.jpg

homebrew2.jpg

Homebrew.jpg

Back