Aussie Rules Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still eight months till REAL football starts, but I have heard that "You haven't watched football till you've watched Australian rules football."

Aussie Rules is great, similar to gaelic football but better. Anyone know a site to watch the games online?

Still eight months till REAL football starts, but I have heard that "You haven't watched football till you've watched Australian rules football."

I've watched Aussie Rules and can imagine that if I actually knew something about it, it'd be great.

Eight Months, Baby! GO DAWGS!!!

Association football is my main sport but I take Aussie rules over American football 10 times out of 10. Would love it if the would show it in TV here more.

I watched all of last season and this season's NAB cup at what was formerly aussie sports tv. It appears that they have changed http://www.liveafl.tv/page/Home/0,,13561,00.html

Under the former service I had no problems watching replays, they were fairly prompt about posting the games withint about 24 hours of having played. I have not renewed my subscription yet, so i can not make any claims of the new service.

It was 59.99 for 1 year when I joined, it has gone up by about $30, but they claim they have live casts now. IDK, just thought i would throw that out for anyone looking to stream the games.

Back