Auber SYL-2362 Alarms

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBiGZ

Reaction score
Is there anyway to program the PID to trigger the alarm when the temp reaches the set value? As I see it, you have to set the temp and alarm each time you change the temp. If I want my strike water at 162 and have the alarm trigger when it gets there, I have to set the SV to 162 AND AH1 to 162. Then when I want sparge 168, I have to again change SV and AH1. Is there a way to trigger the alarm when it reaches SV, whatever SV is set to?
I have a hard time believing this isn't a "built it" feature and I'm betting I just don't have it programmed correctly.

I contacted Auber Ins and they said that no such function exists on these PIDs. They are "universal" PIDs so designed to be relatively generic. The 2352 has alarms for deviation that the 2362 doesn't have, but none have the ability to trigger the alarm when the set temp is reached.

Back