• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Auber PID's and Sensors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airbalancer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
2 - SYL-2352 Temp controllers
2 - 1 1/2" RTD x 1/4" NPT
1 - 4" RTD x 1/4" NPT
2 - 6' cables with quick connectors
2 - Panel connectors

They are about 4 years old and work OK. One of the PID's has a light out in one of the numbers. Just did some upgrading on my panel.

****************sold*******************************

Ugh. beat again... in the off chance that the stars align, and the planets do whatever they do, and the earth's rotation reverses, I'll take them if nobody ahead of me does.

I'm in line for the smaller RTD only but I'm sure there is no chance since I'm really late to this party

This is why we need a rule that the PM's should not count, it should be in order of response to the thread.

I want this stuff as much as the next guy, but snaking in a pm and not responding to thread that you did so is upsetting.

CCBrewer said:
This is why we need a rule that the PM's should not count, it should be in order of response to the thread. I want this stuff as much as the next guy, but snaking in a pm and not responding to thread that you did so is upsetting.

How is sending a PM snaking anything? I've done lots of transactions on here and it's always the luck of the draw. First in that wants to buy the lot usually wins. There are probably a hundred other guys that also PM and post that want a part of something. Most people would prefer a single transaction (at least the sellers). I think we already have plenty of rules on this forum.....

How is sending a PM snaking anything? I've done lots of transactions on here and it's always the luck of the draw. First in that wants to buy the lot usually wins. There are probably a hundred other guys that also PM and post that want a part of something. Most people would prefer a single transaction (at least the sellers). I think we already have plenty of rules on this forum.....

Then according to you, this section should not be forum enabled, rather a "classified posting" area.

Glad we cleared that up :p

CCBrewer said:
Then according to you, this section should not be forum enabled, rather a "classified posting" area. Glad we cleared that up :p

Your Welcome! and a happy Thanksgiving to you my friend!

First come/ first right of refusal whatever method of contact you choose, ultimately its the sellers choice whom he sells too anyway.

Congrats on your purchase...enjoy.

Well, to who ever got it, if they don't want both of the 1 1/2 Rtds I would buy one off him

If anything is left let us know, I'm interested. This isn't the place to suggest rules, most people know to PM seller.

This is why we need a rule that the PM's should not count, it should be in order of response to the thread.

I want this stuff as much as the next guy, but snaking in a pm and not responding to thread that you did so is upsetting.

HBT doesn't regulate sales or abritrate related problems. In the For Sale section, it's completely caveat emptor.

No new rules.

Back