Att auckland keggers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nova fire services / Pressure Check Cylinder Services I think is one place, just checked and it is in Grey Lynn. (09) 378 9243 give them a call first as I'm not 100% sure they do fills (but 99% sure they said $11 for a 3.5kg fill). Your cylinder will have to be within its hydrotest date for them to fill it (if not they can do the test for you, but it is a bit of money)

Yea I end up going to them later that day of the post 10 bucks for a 5kg and asked about testing said it will be 20 bucks

Sweet as, yeah I did notice the date you first posted but thought just in case you hadn't got anywhere with it :)
Sweet deal at $10 for 5kg, and the test is much much muuuuuch lower than I thought it would be. Those guys seem pretty good, hear from one guy that bought a cylinderoff them that they threw the first 2 refills in for free (so thats 3 fills total). I think I worked out that that would last me for nearly 3 years!

I cant praze them enuff Thay are awsome I called them up and a guy came in on his day off to help me out and Thay are the only company to fill owner bottles with food grade c02. (boc do them if u rent the bottle off them)

Yeah, my dad just told me he has a old Al. scuba tank that he has had sitting around for a while, after he quit diving he used it as an easy sorce of compressed air in the garage until the test date passed then mothballed it. Might see if it is possible to swap out the valve and use it as a CO2 cylinder -Scratch that, looks like I'll tell him it's only $20 for a new test :D
Cheers mate.

Back