• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Asus Eee PC Tablet Touch Screen / Automated Brewery Control? Cheap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
Sold. Sold.

Hello, I have a "Like New" Asus Eee PC-T91MT tablet computer for sale for $175.00. This tablet is running Windows 7 Home Premium with the touch suite. I used this briefly with my BCS-462 and worked nicely and should work with any brew automation or just a good tablet computer. Some features include, Li-Polymer batt, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera and more.

Complete details can be found here-

http://www.asus.com/Eee/Eee_PC/Eee_PC_T91MT/

The unit for sale is complete with upgraded 2gig ram and 32gig solid state memory. The tablet functions 100% and is offered in as is condition complete with soft case, power supply, factory restore CD and packaging.

I will reset computer to factory setting prior to shipping and actual shipping will need to be paid for by buyer. I would prefer not to ship outside the continental USA and can accept PayPal as payment.

I know this post may look suspicious as I have never posted on HBT but I am a paying member and have been frequenting this forum for nearly a year. I am new to brewing and have lots of stuff left over from my recent brewery build and will be posting it here for other members. I will soon be contributing in other areas of the forums as well. If you have any questions please PM me and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks for looking.:)

DSCN7134.JPG

DSCN7135.JPG

DSCN7139.JPG

DSCN7141.JPG

DSCN7146.JPG

I understand everyone’s concerns but I am legit and do accept PayPal. I would be willing to place it on e-bay but that cost me more money and does not offer much more protection than PayPal alone. PayPal has buyer protection and is one of the safest ways to complete non-contact transactions. The price I hard to believe and that’s to make it sell....:)

I'm seeing a trend. "I'll sell asap", "I accept paypal", "make an offer". Never posted here before. No thanks mystery seller.

I said will ship ASAP :) and what does how many posts you have made have to do with it? Do posts like this one build credibility? I am willing to shell out my money to support this site and think that should give me more credibility than how many posts I have made. Just sayin. :)

I said will ship ASAP :) and what does how many posts you have made have to do with it? Do posts like this one build credibility? I am willing to shell out my money to support this site and think that should give me more credibility than how many posts I have made. Just sayin. :)

Because just last week a scammer hit all the homebrewing websites, selling stolen Northern Brewer gift cards and brewing gear, and we're all a little leery when newbs come on and their first and only posts have to do with selling stuff. Not coming in and us getting to know them first.

And then when we question them they make comments like " Do posts like this one build credibility? I am willing to shell out my money to support this site and think that should give me more credibility than how many posts I have made."

If everything you listed for sale since you've been here got sold, the 25 bucks you paid for your membership wouldn't be much of a loss for you, just the cost of doing business.

We have a sticky with the links from the scammer from a couple days ago if you wanna see what we're talking about https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/classifieds-caveat-everybody-255533/

Between that and the HUGE credit card ripping off of quite a few members here last winter that was tied into one of our most reputable and trustworthy vendors;
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/ever-have-credit-card-number-stolen-223663/?highlight=card

So excuse us if we're a little suspicious of new folks who come in and try to sell stuff that sounds too good to be true. You may be legit, but that doesn't mean you don't have all of our alarm bells ringing.

Because just last week a scammer hit all the homebrewing websites, selling stolen Northern Brewer gift cards and brewing gear, and we're all a little leery when newbs come on and their first and only posts have to do with selling stuff. Not coming in and us getting to know them first.

And then when we question them they make comments like " Do posts like this one build credibility? I am willing to shell out my money to support this site and think that should give me more credibility than how many posts I have made."

If everything you listed for sale since you've been here got sold, the 25 bucks you paid for your membership wouldn't be much of a loss for you, just the cost of doing business.

We have a sticky with the links from the scammer from a couple days ago if you wanna see what we're talking about https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/classifieds-caveat-everybody-255533/

Between that and the HUGE credit card ripping off of quite a few members here last winter that was tied into one of our most reputable and trustworthy vendors,

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/ever-have-credit-card-number-stolen-223663/?highlight=card

excuse us if we're a little suspicious of new folks who come in and try to sell stuff that sounds too good to be true.

I understand your concern and am not offended. I am internet savvy and know there are allot of scammers out there. Truth is I have been a member of HBT since January and have spent allot of time on this site. I have reserved posting anything because I had little to offer until recently. I am just trying to liquidate items left over from a recent build I am posting about now in the DIY Projects section of the forum. No scam here.

Running your build thread first would have been a wise decision. I really don't take anything for sale seriously when it's a first post, it's just called being smart. Good luck on the sale.

_

Running your build thread first would have been a wise decision. I really don't take anything for sale seriously when it's a first post, it's just called being smart. Good luck on the sale.

_

Exactly, that's part of establishing yourself as part of this community before asking for our money. ;)

Although we're 40,000 strong, we're still a somewhat tightnit group.

Latest posts

Back