Arlington, Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copper

Reaction score
*Waves to forum*

I'm Donnie in Arlington, Texas, and I'm a hard cider guy. I'm joining the forum here for the accumulated experience and information you all seem to share. My dad has brewed a lot of his own beer, meads, and wingin' it experiments since we lived in England (what seems like a lifetime ago), so I'm not unfamiliar with how it's done, just haven't done it myself.

I've decided to start now because I am unhappy with quality of available commercial ciders (Woodchuck mostly. I'll take a Hornsbys if I can't find anything better), and anything that suites my taste (Strongbow and other dry imports) are ridiculously hard to find and costly. Grahams English Cider looks like a good kicking off point to me!

So if any of you are in the area, I'd love to hear from you, especially if you have information on local quality resources that you're willing to share. North Texas isn't exactly apple country.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back