Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided/Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want to go as a ghostbuster this year. IDK if I have enough time to build the proton pack to my liking (power-up sound, working lights, charging tone, etc...). Maybe next year.

It does in my house. Maybe you need to have a heart to heart with your lil lady.

Not in this house. It's HWMO. There's no B anywhere in there. :p Now, if you want to get technical, really it's HWMOAAAAT (Must Obey And Adore At All Times)

My girlfriend is going as a Flying Saucer waitress since I'm there 2-3 times a week. The attire is a short plaid skirt, tight tank top, and knee high socks. If you know the bar, you know what I'm talking about. I'm going as a dirty old man.

A few years ago I went as the main character from the movie Memento. My friends and I spent 3 hours putting all the tattoos on myself with permanent marker and stencils. It was hard because I kept having to pause the movie to get the tattoos down. I did get a few compliments and several pictures taken with me, but most people hadn't see the movie.

+1 for Memento, I would've been hella impressed. I probably would have kept coming up to introduce myself to you over and over again!

i'm doing the joker. already got purple pants and a jacket. all i need is some shoulder pads, a purple shirt and a green suit vest...planning to do a little more shopping today, actually. the makeup goes on tomorrow:

6a00c11413d7d0819d00e398d57bb20004-500pi

WhySoSeriousCatv20.jpg

my hair's a little long, but at least that will seperate me from the other 20 jokers i'm bound to run in to.

My wife and I are going to a drunk/eat/smoke fest this halloween so it's the first time I dressed up for Halloween since I wore my peewee football equipment in 5th grade.

She's going as a serving wench, and in keeping with the "be something you're not normally" theme, she's being the designated driver.

I'm going as V from V For Vendetta. A fat V.

Incidentally, this one is home brew related, since I've whipped up a batch of Halloween Haus Pale Ale (which is a nice way to say "SWMBO told me to make beer much faster than I'm prepared to do, but I did it anyway.")

Awesome possum, y'all. Made a keg of 1 gal Margarita Mix, 1/2 gal Strawberry Daquiri Mix, 2.5 L Tequila, 2 cans Limeade Concentrate, and a little water. Force carbed at 40 psi and served on ice.

We have Dr. Horrible, homeless Captain Hammer, Joe Biden, two gay cowboys, a wizard, a butterflywizard, a poker player, and a spy from Team Fortress 2. Sweet f*in ass party!

PS I'm druck. You have GOT to try the above Staw Marg on Ice recipe. It's rlly good. SWMBO Slayer For Sure.

I dressed up as Johnny Creamed Corn. He is similar to Johnny Appleseed but I felt like that had been over done, and I did not have any Appleseeds.

i shall say the best i saw this year was this:

5 guys...on bicycles, with cardboard cutouts on each side riding thorugh the city most of the night....the first was pacman..the other 4 were the ghosts...they had the music....then later they flipped there costumes and the pacman was "chasing" 4 blue ghosts

Back