Are these still drinkable

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdbic

Reaction score
I have a bottle of Saranac stout and a can of Guiness with the thingy inside. They have been in the back of the fridge for I don't know how many years. I searched and read a lot on how long the beer will last, but all threads were about home brew. So am I drinking them or donate to the septic tank I read about in one of those other posts?

:facepalm:
do you really need encouragement to drink beer?
i'm really concerned for your sanity due to, 1) the fact that you left beer in your fridge for you don't know how many years, and 2) the fact that you need a bunch of people you don't know to give you advice on whether or not you should drink beer (on a homebrew forum even).
just open them up and have a sip. if they taste like **** pour them out, if not, then enjoy. not sure why that needed to be a new thread.

"crack it, smell it, sip it, pound it. in that order".....The American way?

"i'm really concerned for your sanity".......The Norwegian way?

"crack it, smell it, sip it, pound it. in that order".....The American way?

"i'm really concerned for your sanity".......The Norwegian way?

i'm really concerned for your sanity due to...

just open them up and have a sip. if they taste like **** pour them out, if not, then enjoy.

the american living in norway way...

but to be truthful the norwegian way is more like:
"just do what you want, as long as you don't tell me how to do what i want. you have your rights, i have mine, and the government will help keep both of our rights intact."

"not sure why that needed to be a new thread."

He was exercising his rights?

like i said, i'm an american... ;)

but in all seriousness, i was just making a joke out of it. he should definitely pop them open. and report back how they taste actually, because it would definitely be for science's sake that he's opening them at this point.

Back