Apps for Mead Calculations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MightyMosin

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've been slowly converting over my spreadsheets of formulas over to an app and adding metric/imperial options as most of my formulas are imperial based.

As I'm doing this, I'm wondering if I'm wasting time and if there are already some apps out there that handle these things in one place.

What are all of you using?

I'm currently using Excel and my own creation in there.
Right now my spreadsheets handle stabilizing with K-Meta and K-Sorb, Pectic Enzyme, Bentonite, Sparkolloid, Honey Back Sweetening, Calories, Forced Carbonation, and scaling up bench test samples.

I've been slowly converting over my spreadsheets of formulas over to an app and adding metric/imperial options as most of my formulas are imperial based.

As I'm doing this, I'm wondering if I'm wasting time and if there are already some apps out there that handle these things in one place.

What are all of you using?

I'm currently using Excel and my own creation in there.
Right now my spreadsheets handle stabilizing with K-Meta and K-Sorb, Pectic Enzyme, Bentonite, Sparkolloid, Honey Back Sweetening, Calories, Forced Carbonation, and scaling up bench test samples.
Not totally sure if this will help you, but I found another mead builder that does have the option for metric/imperial.

https://meadtools.com/

I hope this helps you.
Happy meading 😎

Back