Anyone Watch MMA (UFC)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you guys think of the Slice fight? I have had very little exposure to the sport before that, but thought it was very entertaining.

What did you guys think of the Slice fight? I have had very little exposure to the sport before that, but thought it was very entertaining.

I thought it was stopped way too soon. Since it was on public broadcast I dont think they wanted to show much blood. Had they let that fight play out I believe Kimbo would have been in alot of trouble. I was pretty disapointed to be honest. Spike is have a live fight night this Saturday for free. They do a much better job on coverage.

Hmm. They did seem to stop it pretty quickly. Why would Slice have been in trouble? He seemed to be handling that guy OK, even the grapple type moves that are apparently his shortcoming. Conditioning?

They said he was not in sound condition to appear at the araignment and spent the night in the hospital and was then taken to jail. I really wonder whats going on with him.

Back