Anyone near chicago wanna split 50 lbs of DME?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would but unfortunately I live in Wichita KS. Good luck, at least I’m bringing this back to the top for you.

yeah, where are you getting this from?

and what's your plan for splitting it up? weighing out 25lbs of DME and putting it in a trash bag or something is going to be a huge mess....

That place is in South Holland. I've been there before. Their grain prices are even better. Less than $40 for a 55lbs bag.

I can see it now. Illinois State Trooper pulls over a busted up monte carlo for expired tags. Two dudes, reakin of beer, step out covered in an off-white powder. Back seat holds a garbage bag with 50lbs of the worst coke that trooper has ever tasted.

I can see it now. Illinois State Trooper pulls over a busted up monte carlo for expired tags. Two dudes, reakin of beer, step out covered in an off-white powder. Back seat holds a garbage bag with 50lbs of the worst coke that trooper has ever tasted.

And baggies full of green pellets. Who pelletizes their stash?

Back