Anyone listen to "the survival podcast"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstanonis1

Reaction score
I started listening to jack spirko about two years ago. I found his podcast "the survival podcast" or "tsp". The first week of episodes I didn't know what to think but I was looking for an educational program to listen to while driving about a 1,000 miles a week through southern California traffic. I felt at first that his show was dry and maybe not for me. I continued to listen for the first few days and somehow never turned it off. Some of the days he talks about stuff that really isn't in my ball park but then other days I'm fully listening to every word and am hungry for more when the show is over.

Really like the show and was wondering how many of us are all learning from his work....

word of advice for anyone just starting to listen to him... give him a week to really get a feel for the show before you decide it's not for you. I'm glad I did...

:off:

Latest posts

Back