Texas Anyone know where to get keggles around Houston area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmypop13

Reaction score
I'm interested in beginning to brew 10 gallon batches but can't afford a nice brewpot so I was looking at keggles. I'm in the North Houston area and was wondering if anyone knows where to get them and/or have them converted to a brewpot with a spot for a ball valve and a thermometer.
Thanks a lot!
-Chris

Do you ever get down around the corpus area? I got a keggle you can have. It's collecting dust in my garage.

Do you ever get down around the corpus area? I got a keggle you can have. It's collecting dust in my garage.

Not too often but hey I'll have to hit you up if I'm in the area and you still have it. I could use another! Thanks! I ended up ordering one from Austin Homebrew. They had some used ones on sale recently.

Is the keggle still collecting dust? I can take you up on your offer. I was looking into buying one from Delfalco brew shop in Houston.

Yes, it is still sitting in my garage. It has a full coupler silver soldered into the side. No ball valve though because I took for my new set up.

Back