Anyone have a CAD model of a 10 gallon rubbermaid cooler?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SloTimes

Reaction score
Im working on a new brew stand and figured I'd throw it all in NX first. I was just hoping someone might have a CAD model already made of the 10 gallon rubbermaid coolers.

No, I could not find one. If you're into modeling and want to grab some cad files, you can check here: https://grabcad.com/ I already searched can came up empty, but you may try with different key words. But this may be useful for other items you may need in the future.
Cheers!

If you find or make an NX model I would be interested in the prt :mug: file from you for the Brew Stand Layout I am doing with 15.5 Kegs.
Thanks

Im working on a new brew stand and figured I'd throw it all in NX first. I was just hoping someone might have a CAD model already made of the 10 gallon rubbermaid coolers.

Just make a cube of similar dimension and radius all edges to match. If you are forced to use a different cooler at some point it will most likely not be exact, but close enough for comfort.

Latest posts

Back