Anyone From

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
autoferret said:
Orlando area?? Just wondering if any one on here is from the area?

Seems by your profile you are from Orlanod? Is that close to Orlando? :p

Image2.jpg

Autoferret:

I am from just north of O-town, I am up in Lake county probably 25-30 mins north of downtown Orlando. I have been brewing for about 8 months now and am looking for someone who brews around here.

My name is John, hence the screenname.

Hey orlando neighbors. I posted a similar request last year if anyone wanted to get together and do some brewing but the only response I got was from one person who had just started and acted uninterested. I live just minutes from MT.Dora and in a few weeks will be brewing 2-5 times a week. Let me know if anyone wants to do a couple batches at one time.

Daneaux said:
in a few weeks will be brewing 2-5 times a week.

good lord! you are producing 10 to 25 gallons of beer every WEEK?!

If I lived anywhere in FL, I'd come on by to help empty your bottles out for the next batches.

-walker

Yes sir walker! I have gotten a friend into this and we are all about hangin out, drinkin, and most importantly improving our beer. I did a brown ale and helles bock in one night alone and the next day my friend and I did two batches of a imperial IPA (with over 15 oz.of hops combined). We just want to brew with others like yourself walker who understand the passion.

The name was given to me while working at a winery for years and when I got married I took her last name and while i was in the office for name change we did the first one as well. I love it except all the "book em danno" remarks I get every day. I still wouldnt change it back. If and when i have a son he might be named porter! Thanks for listening!

Man, I've read right through this thread. So much work just to cool your wort. Study up on no-chill - you will never look back.

Back