North Carolina Anyone from Asheville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarleyPopBrewer

Reaction score
Longgg time lurker but figured it's time to make a couple posts. Maybe give back some info as I've taken much from the forum. Anyone else from Asheville??

Not from Asheville, but Charlotte..LOVE Asheville though..
Asheville Brewing is my fav place to visit and their Ninjabread Man Porter is the bomb.
:)

Not from Asheville, but welcome to the forum. I'm sure there must be Asheville brewers on the site with all the interest in craft brews there.

I'm from Asheville. Arden, technically. 13 rebels ESB from French broad brewing co. Is my favorite, but there are just too many awesome local beers to choose just one.

Didn't french broad get bought out by either hi-wire or burial beer?

Anybody hear anything on the Burly Beers & Barleywines festival for 2017? Should be around March, but can't find anything on it.

Along those lines ... anybody know about the MountainTrue Winter Warmer festival? It's Jan 21.

I've heard of a winter warmer festival, likely same one, the one my friend went to was indoors. is it any good? was considering going to it.

I'm in Raleigh, but make it up there a few times a year. I love wicked Weed, but every time I'm there its standing room only...and I don't play well with others. Usually end up bar hoppin'.

Latest posts

Back