Anyone else brew on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna try to Christmas but thinking the 26th will be more doable. If not I do have a double batch day set up on New Years Eve, will be doing a Nut Brown Ale and a Wheat.

I've got 3 planned for the rest of the year, including New Year's Eve but not Christmas. I'm blessed to spend some time with my family and my wife's, but will get back to brewing on Tuesday.

Pre-heating my tun right now. I've committed to 8 five gallon batches for a wedding in May. I've got 2 done. I'd like to brew 3 more before going back to work next week.

I'm brewing 4 beers before years end. On Christmas eve I'm brewing a black IPA.

This is my goal as well, I have all next week off, want to have 40 gallons bubbling away by New Years to get the pipeline backed up.

Definite plans: IPA and Pils
Tentative plans: Barleywine and another lager (maybe swartzbier)

I just wish that Pittsburgh group grain buy everyone has been talking about for months woulda went through by now. I hate paying 55 bucks for a sack of two-row. I'll probably be going through at least 1 1/2 this week.

This is my goal as well, I have all next week off, want to have 40 gallons bubbling away by New Years to get the pipeline backed up.

Definite plans: IPA and Pils
Tentative plans: Barleywine and another lager (maybe swartzbier)

I just wish that Pittsburgh group grain buy everyone has been talking about for months woulda went through by now. I hate paying 55 bucks for a sack of two-row. I'll probably be going through at least 1 1/2 this week.

I'm making a Black IPA today, going to harvest yeast off that to use in a barleywine I plan to brew on Monday. Going to try and make something with the second runnings. Aint life grand

Back