Quantcast

Any Size Glass Carboys in Chicago

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

uncleben113

Reaction score
Just like the title says. I am planning on making some mead and wines so I will have some tied up carboys in the near future. The more the merrier.

Thanks for looking :mug:

joshjv

Reaction score
I'm ~4hrs away... But I've got a dozen 6gal's in my garage for ya! ;)

forstmeister

Reaction score
How much are you willing to spend? I could part with a couple probably if the price is right. I can't remember how much I paid for them but I know they aren't cheap. I live near foster and western

OP
uncleben113

uncleben113

Reaction score
I'm ~4hrs away... But I've got a dozen 6gal's in my garage for ya! ;)
I wish I could take them all off of your hands. If only!

How much are you willing to spend? I could part with a couple probably if the price is right. I can't remember how much I paid for them but I know they aren't cheap. I live near foster and western
I'm not looking to spend a whole lot. I am not desperate to buy any at the moment so I kind of just want to be patient until a good deal comes along. I'd rather not spend more than about $15 a piece. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

absoluthamm

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I could take them all off of your hands. If only!

I'm not looking to spend a whole lot. I am not desperate to buy any at the moment so I kind of just want to be patient until a good deal comes along. I'd rather not spend more than about $15 a piece. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
Damn, you're looking for a hell of a good deal, good luck.

OP
uncleben113

uncleben113

Reaction score
Damn, you're looking for a hell of a good deal, good luck.
Hah you're right. I would probably spend $20 but I want to get everything I need the right way this time. I am currently easing back into the hobby and I would rather not spend a bunch of money up front buying everything new. I'd rather take my time gathering the materials by waiting for good deals to come by. Almost all of the equipment that I have now has been used before but I have saved at least a few hundred bucks by doing it this way. I am still making fine beer, mead, and wine but for a much lower initial cost.

OP
uncleben113

uncleben113

Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting rid of a few of my glass carboys, but I'm not giving them away.
Completely understandable. Shoot me an offer if you want and maybe we can work something out.

Joon75

Reaction score
I could use a couple of those carboys. How much would you sell them for?