any realtors here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I am the owner of The Realtor Forum, which is now actually changed to The Real Estate Forum.

The site is a small side project I work on from time to time. Sorry that some of the members gave you a hard time, I welcome you guys to come back and post.

Go ahead, ask questions that piss off Realtors. Too many of us "real estate" people get upset too easy. One that really bothers most real estate agents is saying they are overpaid, why should anyone pay 6% commission? I feel everyone has a right to ask these types of questions, and at least get an answer. And I'm sure there are some Realtors out there that are also home brewers. I sure would like to give it a try!

Anyway, come join us. Everyone here is welcome. I have taken away all the admins abilities to erase posts, and I will only erase something if it is in really poor taste.

-Justin Razmus

I was back looking at some of my favorite threads on here and searched for this one again. How did I never see this post!!! :D

Hey guys, I am the owner of The Realtor Forum, which is now actually changed to The Real Estate Forum.

The site is a small side project I work on from time to time. Sorry that some of the members gave you a hard time, I welcome you guys to come back and post.

Go ahead, ask questions that piss off Realtors. Too many of us "real estate" people get upset too easy. One that really bothers most real estate agents is saying they are overpaid, why should anyone pay 6% commission? I feel everyone has a right to ask these types of questions, and at least get an answer. And I'm sure there are some Realtors out there that are also home brewers. I sure would like to give it a try!

Anyway, come join us. Everyone here is welcome. I have taken away all the admins abilities to erase posts, and I will only erase something if it is in really poor taste.

-Justin Razmus

My wife and I are in the process of buying a house. I told the realtor that I was a homebrewer. Ever since, she's been looking for houses with rooms that could be used a brewery. Luckily, the house we should close on next week has two rooms that could be used as breweries.

My wife and I are in the process of buying a house. I told the realtor that I was a homebrewer. Ever since, she's been looking for houses with rooms that could be used a brewery. Luckily, the house we should close on next week has two rooms that could be used as breweries.

Not exactly within the spirit of the thread but that is epic on its own. Congrats.

I know it wasn't within the spirt of the thread, but I just wanted to pop in. I guess I was being selfish. lol

Seriously though, that is pretty awesome she would make a point to try and do that. My realtor sucked when we bought out house. I told him we wanted a basement, no condos or townhouses with condo fees, and gave him 4 neighborhoods that I refused to even look at. The only listings he ever gave us was for stuff we specifically told him we didn't want.

Seriously though, that is pretty awesome she would make a point to try and do that. My realtor sucked when we bought out house. I told him we wanted a basement, no condos or townhouses with condo fees, and gave him 4 neighborhoods that I refused to even look at. The only listings he ever gave us was for stuff we specifically told him we didn't want.

I would have a long post to reply, but I don't wanna take the thread off topic. Our realtor is our second one because our first one sucked. My parents are realtors in two difference cities, not where I live. From talking to them, it sounds like it's hard to find a good realtor that really cares about their buyers.

Back