any realtors here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes - now is a great time to buy! homes never lose value! buy, buy, buy!

oh wait, they've lost 40% of their value in Arizona? Well, even a better time to buy, buy, buy!

Ok, now some of you need to go register there and start talking to me about homebrewing in there.

Tomatoguy Online
Intern
Warning Level: 0%
RE: Homebrewing
you make your own beer?
cool, i just like to go fishing, and drink beer.

Is it hard to make?
:D

You guys just doubled the number of posts on their entire site. :cross: That's badasstical, he should be thanking you. :ban:

Wow that realtor forum is full of pricks. You posted in the offtopic section and they get all on your ass about "The Realtor Forum is a serious place...if you're not serious about realty, then you need to leave."

If you want to match the OP of this thread... you can never post there again

Wow that realtor forum is full of pricks. You posted in the offtopic section and they get all on your ass about "The Realtor Forum is a serious place...if you're not serious about realty, then you need to leave."

Thats a joke. I just saw a "my dog is cuter that your dog" thread.

you cant see it now since the thread has been deleted but it was actually some people from here that posted and started **** with me. it was actually pretty funny

Most realtors are out to make the largest commission that they can squeeze out of the trusting, unsuspected homebuyer! They lie about the condition of the house and make it sound so appealing no matter what the homes value really is. Why do you think home values are so much cheaper now? They are at actual (close to it at least) market value, meaning bankers and realtors worked together for so long giving these loans to people that could not actually afford them. Then you have the government, printing more fiat money which in turn makes the numbers bigger (more expensive, aka inflation)on everything. ($.50 for a can of soda, now $1, $50,000 for a home, now $200,000 and back now at $50,000) Hmm, something seems odd, oh its inflation and deflation in different sectors. Just wait until the the commercial bubble bursts! Man i wish the feds never took our gold standard away! Ok, sorry just make a bunch of beer while we still have supplies.

"I'm an at home brew drinker, I leave the brewing to the professionals though. Kind of like how I advise people to leave Real Estate to the professionals."

Back