Any other gamers here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stokes_

Reaction score
Traditionally a console fan boy, but sold off my PS3 a few months ago while it still held some value. What do you play on? PC/360/PS3? Plan on getting next gen consoles?

my wife & I like to play Vanguard: Saga of Heroes when we can find the time. we also have a PS3 that's usually dominated by our 2 boys.

I used to be big on gaming, but at some point (I think it was when I got my first really big monitor) vertigo from typical rapid action FPS games just slaughtered me. Swore off anything remotely resembling gaming ever since. Flight sims are pretty much it...

Cheers!

I sold my ps3 about a year ago for a 360 when all my buddies played COD. About 3 months I sold my 360 to buy a homebrew starter kit. So far I couldn't be happier.

Love my PS3. Not happy that there won't be backwards compatability with the PS4. Hell, even Nintendo can manage that one, so I don't see what Sony's deal is, but I will buy it most likely next summer after the AT check comes in and all the bugs are ID'd and worked out from the launch models.

PC Gamer here. Usually just play SC2 right now, between work, brewing, and other significant time consuming things, i'll play a game or two.

I guess I would call myself a gamer, but I'm still just getting around to finishing Assassin's Creed 2 if that gives you any idea how much time I have for gaming, haha. Also, I mostly play on PS3, but I occasionally reach for the PC when I want to play a game that isn't available on PS3 or Wii.

360 here. I play a lot of RPG kinda stuff. Huge Fallout fanatic. Playing Fable 3 at the moment. I mostly use my console for Netflix though.

Fallout 3 is one of my all-time favorites. Have you tried Skyrim yet?

I haven't. I have to be honest. The reason that I haven't started it is because I SHOULD be doing other things. I know that if I got into it, I would get INTO it, more than likely. Guessing it is worth it then?

I haven't. I have to be honest. The reason that I haven't started it is because I SHOULD be doing other things. I know that if I got into it, I would get INTO it, more than likely. Guessing it is worth it then?

Yes, it is definitely worth it. Unless you don't have a spare 100 hours or so. You can play through the main story in 20 hours or so (I've heard) but I have spent most of my timing exploring the world. Since you like Fallout and are currently playing Fable I would say Skyrim is right up your alley.

Have had my 360 since '06 I believe, spent quite a bit of time away and recently started playing quite a bit more and just signed up for xbox live (BrewinHooligan there too). Currently all my gaming time is playing Grand Theft Auto V

I'm a PC gamer, RPGs and RTS primarily with some occasional FPS, actually just bought final fantasy vii off steam, love fallout especially fallout II

Pc gamer. Playing a lot of battlefield 4 now. For the release me and some buddy's had a lan party. I brought a keg of "battle brew". We did not do well. Haha. I just got an early Xmas present a gtx 780 and have been blown away by its performance, up until it exploded. Can't wait for the RMA... On the plus or came with some cool games. Assassin's creed 4 is a lot of fun.

Just finished assassins creed 4 and that was a lot of fun but their story lines tend to get kind of confusing. But when im in between storyline games i play a lot of NHL.

I agree the story line is a bit all over. That reminds me though that I should advocate bioshock infinite. Probably my favorite story game so far.

Old school, baby. I throw dice!:rockin:

Catan, Ticket, Carcassonne, Robo-Rally. Just got Firefly for Christmas. Sometimes we eschew the cubes altogether and set up the Diplomacy board.:ban:

-Proud to fly my geek flag!

Catan, Ticket, Carcassonne, Robo-Rally. Just got Firefly for Christmas. Sometimes we eschew the cubes altogether and set up the Diplomacy board.:ban:

I just picked up Robo-Rally last weekend. I'm really enjoying it so far. The only other board game I play regularly is Risk Legacy.

BlindPidgeon said:

Catan is pretty fun. I also play ticket to ride. And if i really have a lot of time to kill i play Axis & Allies.

I have an 360 myself. I bought 2 games last week, (first new games in over a year) Got and beat Halo 4 and now getting into Fallout new vegas. Beat Fallout 3 twice over and got hooked. I used to have live but i'm going to renew soon so i can play some of you drunks online. I had live since it first came out. i had to load it to my xbox. I also love to play old NES, and Sega genesis games. I never get bored with them but get bored over newer games.

I have an 360 myself. I bought 2 games last week, (first new games in over a year) Got and beat Halo 4 and now getting into Fallout new vegas. Beat Fallout 3 twice over and got hooked. I used to have live but i'm going to renew soon so i can play some of you drunks online. I had live since it first came out. i had to load it to my xbox. I also love to play old NES, and Sega genesis games. I never get bored with them but get bored over newer games.

I'm normally that way myself but am seriously addicted to Grand Theft Auto 5... Everything I want to do in real life but can't, I can do in the game. Nothing beats drinking some homebrew, carjacking people, and driving on sidewalks running over pedestrians.:drunk:

Got a new PC a few weeks ago, back on a Skyrim (with way too many mods) binge.
Probably will go back to Total War or Dominions when (or if) I get bored of it.

Vanilla skyrim was booooring. Way too easy. May have to check out those mods at some point. As for now, DayZ is where it's at.

Back