Any homebrewers in the Woodbridge/Lake Ridge VA area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavyRob

Reaction score
Hi all. I've been looking for a homebrew club, but don't necessarily want to drive for 30-45 minutes to get to meetings. Does anyone know of a club in the Woodbridge, Lake Ridge, Dale City or Dumphries areas?

Thanks!

Hello Rob.........I Don't think there are any in our area (I live just off of Quantico). Closest I have found are closer in in NoVA, and also Fredericksburg. I was able to find out that a club has been started up in Stafford, but I need to get more information, as I cant find anything online. I have started using the Natural Path in Fredericksburg as my LHBS, and one of the owners there told me about the Stafford club the last time I was in there. I would be more than happy to set up some brew dates if you are interested.

Feel free to PM me.

Tony

Hey guys!

I live up in alexandria, but I play hockey Sunday nights over at prince william ice center. I'd be thrilled to get in on a group brew session if you happen to schedule one on a sunday. I'm hoping to move down in the next year or so too, definitely keep me in the loop!

Welcome to the area. There as several of us in Lake Ridge, and a bunch more in the general Woodbridge area. Several of us belong to BURP and go to montly meetings via a carpool process so that we always have a DD. We have also talked about getting together to share brews and chat, I guess that is the definition of a "club" too.

I will be brewing a RIS probably this Friday morning so if you are free PM me and I will give you more specific info.

Sheldon

Thanks i live in north stafford and i am very new home brewing (hard cider ). This info is great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I can be found brewing on my sabco brewmagic at my brewing buddy's house in lake ridge. I know there is at least one home brewer a street or two away from his house.... maybe it's one of you guys?

We have recently (last summer) started the Prince William Brewers Guild which meets the third Sat of the month in the Woodbridge area. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sheldon

I live between Fairfax and Stafford. I'd be down to stop by and brew with you guys sometime. I can bring my 15 gallon pot and we can split a ten gallon batch (That is what my friends and I do).

kharper6, come to the next meeting of the Prince William Brewer's Guild and we can take it from there.

Sheldon

Anyone in NOVA area, the Prince William Brewers Guild is holding is monthly meeting this Saturday in the Woodbridge/Manassas area. If interested in attending PM me for address. Membership if free!

Sheldon

Back