Any HBT people in NYC or Brooklyn?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

explosivebeer

Reaction score
I’m heading to NYC to visit my brother tomorrow through Sunday. I always enjoy geeking out with fellow homebrewers so if anyone wants to grab a beer, or just has some suggestions on places to check out, let me know. I think Rattle 'N Hum and the Gingerman are on the agenda so far but I've heard there are a lot of other great places worth checking out.

~Brandon

I'm in brooklyn, but I'm working 8am till midnight... Where in Brooklyn are you going, I can suggest some great places

B

I'm in brooklyn, but I'm working 8am till midnight... Where in Brooklyn are you going, I can suggest some great places

B

Damn bad coffee, those are some long hours. And I thought I was busy.

I have a cousin that lives over in Brooklyn and it looks like I'll be heading over to meet up with her Thursday night.

I've heard Spuyten (sp?) and Barcade are good and not too far from each other. I think I'll be in the Williamsburg-ish area but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, thanks for any suggestions you send my way.

Back