Another Washington Homebrewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72superdude

Reaction score
Good morning all! Long time listener, first time caller. Recently made an account to this wonderful community and resource and wanted to post a bit about me.

Been in the PNW my whole life, had my first craft beer when I was 20 and haven't looked back, I've been brewing for about 5 years and LOVE it (currently have a chili beer and pumpkin beer fermenting), married last year, huge car nut and amateur blogger.

I really look forward to meeting some of you and using this site as a way to really improve my brewing.

Cheers!

Good morning all! Long time listener, first time caller. Recently made an account to this wonderful community and resource and wanted to post a bit about me.

Been in the PNW my whole life, had my first craft beer when I was 20 and haven't looked back, I've been brewing for about 5 years and LOVE it (currently have a chili beer and pumpkin beer fermenting), married last year, huge car nut and amateur blogger.

I really look forward to meeting some of you and using this site as a way to really improve my brewing.

Cheers!

Welcome!!

Latest posts

Back