Another Texan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downreactor

Reaction score
Hello y'all. I am another Texan from the Austin area. I do not have my brewing equipment yet. I am just trying to gain some information ahead of time. I have already learned quite a bit here, but I am sure the real learning starts once I start brewing.

Welcome! Do some reading.....lots of good info is also available by using the search feature. Feel free to ask questions!

Best of luck,

Sam

Welcome DownReactor , I am also from the Austin area. I am new to this forum also. I live in Hays county about 10 miles southwest of Austin ..near The Salt Lick BBQ. Anyway if you haven't bought a boil kettle yet let me know. I have 2 stainless steel 15.5 gal kegs that I already cut the holes in the tops. A guy from the Austin Zealots Brew club
told me he would go in on a purchase of 4 of these kegs. I bought them , cut the tops out for him then
he backed out. Pissed me off! Anyway the kegs are in great shape , no dents. I'll sell one to you for $30
or 2 for $60 if you want them. Ask the guys on this forum if thats a good deal. Talk at you later...
-DBA

Back