Another one....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brauhaus

Reaction score
Well, I guess it's b/c it's cold out and I guess it's b/c the nights are long...

But....

The Wifester is pregnant! This will be our second child and we are very very excited!! Just in time for the raise at work to be accommodated for.... yikes.

For some reason while out house hunting we decided to stop in and grab a pregnancy test, milk diapers and eggs... weird... but anyway much to our delight we are having another baby!!!

Our little one is only a year old and she probably doesn't understand what's going on, but soon one day she'll be having a new baby brother or sister.

I'm hoping it's another girl and the wife hopes it's a boy, but either way, as long as it's healthy I don't care.

Congrats! My wife just "knew" about her second pregnancy as well... nothing really prompted it - hadn't even missed a period - she just looked at me one day and told me she felt she was pregnant... she was right! Pretty crazy.

John Beere said:
Congrats! My wife just "knew" about her second pregnancy as well... nothing really prompted it - hadn't even missed a period - she just looked at me one day and told me she felt she was pregnant... she was right! Pretty crazy.

Same thing with my wife... she just looked at me today and said, "let's go get a pregnancy test... i think i'm pregnant."

Being our second child, the shock of "I'm pregnant" is there, but not as panic, "what are we going to do?" mode, we are more excited than anxious.

John Beere said:
I had the same feeling when I had my heart attack...weird...;) :mug:

Congrats! As a father of 4 I can say with much confidence that you're work hasn't even begun yet. :drunk:

Congrats man!

I knew my wife was prego before she did. She never eats chinese food. One week we had it 4 times at her request. Thats the only thing I could contribute it to.

BraeHaus said:
Well, I guess it's b/c it's cold out and I guess it's b/c the nights are long...

You know, that's not what causes pregnancy. Myself, I had the wife on bottled water for two months and she STILL got pregnant. I found out what was causing it and I'd tell you, but you probably wouldn't believe me anyway. :D

Anyway, congratulations. It's nice to have them close in age so the fights are more fair. ;)

Fingers said:
You know, that's not what causes pregnancy. Myself, I had the wife on bottled water for two months and she STILL got pregnant. I found out what was causing it and I'd tell you, but you probably wouldn't believe me anyway. :D

Anyway, congratulations. It's nice to have them close in age so the fights are more fair. ;)

when i read this I had to chuckle :D I agree, the fights just aren't fair when kids are too far apart in age...

now they can fight over who gets the car to drive where... oh god, i'll be paying for everything one year after another....

:D

Congrats! Another bun in the oven! Keep up the good work!

My first child just started college this year. Seems like yesterday I was in the delivery room with a huge VHS Camcorder.

But....

The Wifester is pregnant! This will be our second child and we are very very excited!! Just in time for the raise at work to be accommodated for.... yikes.

For some reason while out house hunting we decided to stop in and grab a pregnancy test, milk diapers and eggs... weird... but anyway much to our delight we are having another baby!!!

Our little one is only a year old and she probably doesn't understand what's going on, but soon one day she'll be having a new baby brother or sister.

I'm hoping it's another girl and the wife hopes it's a boy, but either way, as long as it's healthy I don't care.
Congrats! Good luck with the kiddos. Maybe you can brew something up that will age well until the kid's 18th birthday and celebrate with them.
PS I know the legal drinking age in the USA is 21, however a) you are considered and "adult" for everything else when you are 18. 2)what you do in your own home is (mostly) nobody's business and I seriously doubt the cops are going to care if you let your kid have one drink on their 18th birthday

Latest posts

Back