another new guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonex

Reaction score
hello I'm new to this forum, been trolling here and using some of the creative ideas to build some of my brew equipment. I have built a 2 tier simple all electric batch sparge rig utilizing a portable PID control box and 4500w elements in the hlt, mt, and BK. I made all with the ability to plug and unplug from each element so I only need one PID, ssr, and heat sink. I use a lift table instead of a march pump to transfer beer from BK to fermenters. I think I may be able to contribute for those that need piping,welding,brazing,soldering and fabrication advice since I'm a pipe fitter. looking forward to learning from all the knowledge brewers here.:mug:

Welcome aboard, great to have another member with skillz! I bet we will get some good pics to make us drool :mug:

Welcome! I am interested in your lift table. I dont have room here to store a huge rig but I would like the ability to quit lifting 8+ gallons of water high enough to gravity into the kettle. You have got me thinking again!
Be sure and ask and about anyone will help you out if we can!

I'll try to get some pics taken If I can get my nasty cell phone camera to cooperate.

Back