another "need brewery name help" thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supergus

Reaction score
I am in search of a good brewery name, but I am completely stumped...

some info about me:
my last name is Howell, I have been nicknamed in the past as Thurston, The Howler, Tree Heathen, and recently as Gus, Supergus, Big Daddy Nymph. (it's funny how many nicknames a person acquires in a lifetime)

I am usually pretty good at naming our pets; our Blkack cat is Ezmerelda, our other cat that was found at a local auto salvage called Flynn's Auto ended up w/ the name Ariel (Flynn), my dog is Lovie, and I now have 4 ducks roaming my yard, and I named them The Quacken. (when I release them from their coop I say "release The Quacken!)

but for the life of me, everything I come up with is either corny or something that I would only get.... :(

please help!

to possibly go with the Quacken, I found this image doing a quick google search...

enter_the_quacken.jpg

Do you have any hobbies outside of brewing?

I am planning on going with a motorcycle theme, and having beer names to go along with that. Similar to a lot of the bicycle themed stuff... Fat Tire, Singletrack, Fixed Gear etc...

The Quaken cracked me up :D

Other hobbies I have are, bowling, playing guitar, ride motorcycles, and I am a technology director by trade.... Also, I plan on building a 'bookshelf door' for the entrance of my brew room.
So maybe Gus' Hidden Brewery or something along those lines?

Sent from my iPad using HB Talk

10001110101 Brewing.
Ten Pin Brewing.
Behind the Nook Brewery.
Two Wheeled Beers.
Gain Brewing.

Not-so-creative yet possibly effective suggestions:

1. *name of your street* Brewing Company
2. *name of your neighborhood* Brewing Company
3. *odd geographical feature that has some relevance to you* Brewing Company

Mine falls under the first category (North Avenue Brewing Company).

Jason

Back