Another Drip Tray Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fujieagle

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of the drip tray I made for my kegerator. I purchased everything at Lowes for less than 13 bucks
3 3/8x4x24 pine boards = $6.54
1 Golden harvest water tray from the wallpaper aisle = $3.16
1 Metal cutter guard = $2.98

The first pic shows some shelf brackets that I bought but didn't use. I built the box just long enough so the plastic drip tray would slide into it. It is open on the bottom. I cut the metal gutter guard to fit on top of the box. The leftover gutter guard is screwed to the back of the box and I used that to mount the whole thing to the kegerator using the screws from my old drip tray mounting. I made a couple of pins to hold the gutter guard in place and keep it from moving around. I trimmed the edges with some aluminum tape I had, painted it flat black and added a HD emblem to keep with the HD theme. The gutter guard lifts of and I can lift the plastic tray out for cleaning. It is sturdy enough to support a full pint of brew.

drip tray parts.jpg

drip traybefore paint.jpg

drip tray finished.jpg

kegerator.jpg

Latest posts

Back