Another 1 bbl brew day on Twitter... Friday the 21st, starting at 6am PST.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordie

Reaction score
Back for more... second installment of the web 2.0 career of the Healdsburg Beer Company - the nanobrewery in my garage (yup... I'm licensed). I'll be Twittering ("Tweeting?" I dunno...) brewing up a 1 bbl batch of english-style IPA bright and early tomorrow morning. This is the IPA that won me a Bronze medal at the US Open Beer Championships in Atlanta.

Heavily caffeinated and heating strike water at 6 am (or thereabouts) PST. Check out "Healdsbrew" on Twitter and feel free to ask questions or make comments or just generally check to make sure I'm still awake.

Kevin

Alright! I'll be at work but will do my best to follow. You should snap some quick pictures this time and post them on your twitter. It's really simple...

All you have to do is go to Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter, login using your twitter account then go to settings and you can get an email address.

Once you have this email address, simply take a photo, type your photo caption in the subject line then send the message to the twitpic email address. Your caption and a link to your photo will automatically be posted to your twitter account.

Curt

Heavily caffeinated and heating strike water at 6 am (or thereabouts) PST. Check out "Healdsbrew" on Twitter and feel free to ask questions or make comments or just generally check to make sure I'm still awake.

Kevin (Gordie) I will be brewing around 6 AM MST.
We should install web cams to watch each other.

Have a perfect brew day,
ClaudiusB

Righto. Twitpic here I come.

ClaudiusB - I've spent hours looking over your gear. I'd LOVE to see it in action...

Back