Announcing the release of 'Mash Made Easy' version 10.40 (US and Metric)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver_Is_Money

Larry Sayre, Developer of 'Mash Made Easy'
Reaction score
Changes:

1) Complete separation of Mash water mineralization and Sparge water mineralization. Both are now fully independent. Two confusing 'Drop Downs' which were made redundant by this change have been removed.

2) Fixed chloride and sulfate ppm (mg/L) quantity errors with regard to the use of AMS/CRS acid blend.

The complete separation of mash and sparge water mineralization was accomplished to satisfy a user request. It eliminates confusion surrounding 'Drop Downs' that were formerly associated with mash and sparge water mineralization, and at the same time greatly expands user mineralization options, while improving the overall ease of use of MME. No longer will sparge water mineralization be forced to be identical to mash water mineralization.

These are major changes, so upgrading to version 10.40 is highly recommended.

As always, 'Mash Made Easy' (MME) is both free and complete (with no teaser leading to a pay version), and it can be downloaded at the website link seen below (in orange).

Noticed that the water profiles don't give any values when changing the dropdown. Just stay all 0's. Using version 10.45 in google sheets.

Noticed that the water profiles don't give any values when changing the dropdown. Just stay all 0's. Using version 10.45 in google sheets.

MME version 10.46 is up on my website, and has fixed this glitch.

Thanks much for bringing this to my attention. I often get burned by the apparent deficiencies of LibreOffice Calc when I make upgrades and improvements. It is supposed to re-allign all downstream links to cells when they are moved, but it often seems to fail in accomplishing this task, particularly across sheets (tabs). Location changes I made on the main page should have instantly been reflected within the linked formulas on the 'Water Profiles' sheet (tab), but in this case they were not.

Back