and yet another one....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyinkibbleZ

Reaction score
well, i figured everyone here has seen enough of us noobs first beers, but after actually finishing mine i am took excited to not post a couple pics. sorry for the quality, only thing that had a charge was the phone

i had done a couple other beers with my dad's equipment, and under his watchful eye, but this was the first one i did with my own stuff, at my own house, from start to finish.

nothing special, just the typical irish red that just about everyone has done who purchased a starter kit from midwest.

after watching my dads pains, i just skipped the whole bottle method, and splurged for some kegging equip when i was at stein fillers in long beach. its like a big toy store, i thought i did pretty good only getting out of there without spending more than i did.

i have learned a ton from many of you here, and i appreciate all the time and wisdom you guys leave!!!

(would've taken more pics, but for some reason the beer disappeared too quickly!!!)

irishred052009.jpg

irishred2052009.jpg

That Kiss Me I'm Irish Red Kit from midwest is freakin awesome stuff. I've got 2 cases aging right now, been having one a week for the last 3 weeks, everyone who tastes it loves it.

Nice looking beer!! What does this kiss me stuff taste like. I have never had it. I am always looking for new brews to try. What is the ABV etc. Cheers

darn it, now I'm thirsty and I'm at work...

looks like it came out great. I think I'll put an order in for one of those kits.

Latest posts

Back