And how are you prepared for the coming Zombie Apocalypse?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why the flocc is it there's quite the shortage of sword play in zombie flicks? or battle axes? any butthole can squeeze a trigger. I wanna see a samurai get all nuts-o one a walking dead.

why the flocc is it there's quite the shortage of sword play in zombie flicks? or battle axes? any butthole can squeeze a trigger. I wanna see a samurai get all nuts-o one a walking dead.

The black chick in TWD has some really nice sword work. She even took the arms and lower jaws off of 2 zeds and used them as pack mules.

Check out "Versus". You won't be disappointed.

The Governor makes a treaty and they join forces and they find a way to bring back the walkers.

I might get flamed right out of here, but I'm just going to say it:

The Walking Dead isn't very good.

I watched the first half of season 1 and it just felt to me like a soap opera with zombies. I'm a simple man. I want blood, guts, and headshots in my zombie themed entertainment. If I wanted drama and remorse and family strife and relationships and all that jazz, I'd rent a Tyler Perry movie.

I might get flamed right out of here, but I'm just going to say it:

The Walking Dead isn't very good.

I watched the first half of season 1 and it just felt to me like a soap opera with zombies. I'm a simple man. I want blood, guts, and headshots in my zombie themed entertainment. If I wanted drama and remorse and family strife and relationships and all that jazz, I'd rent a Tyler Perry movie.

Without the "Soap opera" It really would suck. The seasons get bloodier and bloodier. That is fine though, if it isn't your bag, who could be mad?

I don't think anyone thinks it is fantastic, it is just the best prime time zombie tv EVER.

Back