Amherst, MA (Free washers too!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejearn

Reaction score
Hey all, glad to be a new member on the forum. FYI, I just bought a box of 5/8" SS washers wholesale. So if any of you are building a 10 gallon rubbermaid MT and are having trouble finding the washers, send me a message and I will be more than happy to send one your way via snail mail!

See you around the forum!
:mug:

Welcome, from way up in the northwest corner of the state. Come to a Yankee Ingenuity gathering and I'll give you a buck for a washer or two, I don't NEED one right now but if I had one or two I'd re-convert my little old mash tun to use for experimental batches.

My favorite was always their chicken and pesto, followed closely by their Sicilian cheese. It's tough to beat a mean cheese pizza.

Welcome, from way up in the northwest corner of the state. Come to a Yankee Ingenuity gathering and I'll give you a buck for a washer or two, I don't NEED one right now but if I had one or two I'd re-convert my little old mash tun to use for experimental batches.

Do you have a 5 gallon pot? :cross:

Welcome, good to se another from the P. valley. I have breakfast stout in the bottle nad hoppy IPA in the fermenter.
Enjoy the forum

Latest posts

Back