AMCYL Kettle GIVEAWAY + Homebrew Supply's Black Friday | Cyber Monday Weekend Deals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thankful for all of the advice and support these forums have provided, and for my family that keeps letting me brew.

I'm thankful that I get to brew beer with my father. Nothing beats the quality time we spend together on a brew day

I’m thankful for good beer, sexy women and fast cars! Oh and the sun... the sun is pretty badass.

I am thankful for my family and that they tolerate how much time/money/energy I put toward brewing/building brewing equipment/talking about beer or drinking beer.
I am also thankful for HBT community and all the knowledge I have found here that has helped me along the way.

I am thankful that my wife got me that first starter kit 5 years ago, and more thankful that she has not lost her mind for the 7 different upgrades that I have done since.

I'm thankful for yet another obsession that I can pursue and for the opinions and advice I have found on HBT which have encouraged me in that pursuit.

Thankful for the knowledge I have found on HBT and my wife supporting this hobby

Definitely thankful for an understanding and supportive wife who doesn't mind an occasional splurge for brewing equipment/gadgetry. Also thankful for this forum and all of its members. I wouldn't be brewing if this forum didn't exist.

I'm thankful for the community and the willingness for everyone to share there passion with others. We are all embassadors of great beer. Cheers!

I haven't done a ton of homebrewing yet but I am thankful for a well stocked, knowledgeable, friendly LHBS nearby.

My advice: Ping-Pong ball and nylon stockings. Don't bother with SS "infusion" tube in the keg. Sanitize nylons and a PPball in boiling water and add hops/cacao/anything that may clog ball lock to the stocking. also works well in cask conditioning ;) Thankful for the wise advice/experience on these forums.

Hey Homebrewers!

We're very excited to announce a new giveaway for ALL HomebrewTalk.com users! We have brand new AMCYL kettles(on sale RIGHT NOW as part of our pre-black Friday deals) and are going to let one lucky winner choose the AMCYL kettle they want for free (8 gallon,10 gallon,15 gallon, or 20 gallon options available).

To enter into the drawing, simply comment on this thread and let us know what piece of homebrewing advice, equipment, recipe, or whatever you're thankful for as a homebrewer. For us, we're thankful that we have a supportive community of homebrewers that have enabled us to do what we love! We will draw for the winner on Monday (11/26/2018) @ 10PM Central.

We're also launching our official Black Friday + Cyber Monday weekend sales at 11pm Central TONIGHT (11/22/2018) which will include, but definitely not limited to:

20% off all homebrew recipes

25% off CMBecker faucets and disconnects

25% off all homebrew keg kits

25% off all air distributors

AMCYL kettle sale

AMCYL new keg sale

COMPLETE homebrewing & kegging kits starting at $185.95

Reverse osmosis systems ON SALE

DIY jockey box kits 25% off

Used pin lock kegs for $29.95

Used ball lock kegs starting at $47.49

GRAINFATHER on sale for $799.95

FREE all-grain recipe w/ the purchase of any electric all-in-one brewing system like the Grainfather, Mash & Boil, or Robobrew

Brand new Cooler Brew all-grain equipment kits with TWO 10-gallon coolers, stainless steel false bottom, stainless steel nipples and ball valves with high temp tubing on sale for $189.95

PLUS FREE SHIPPING on orders $100+ (no coupon code required)and even more flash sale surprises throughout the weekend!

Thanks for supporting our company and for keeping the craft of homebrewing alive. Because we are such a small company, there will be extremely limited customer service available tomorrow since we'll be closed and celebrating Thanksgiving with our families but feel free to message us here or email [email protected] with any questions or if you need any help. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and best of luck to all who enter our giveaway!

cheers,

HomebrewSupply.com
I'm thankful for the recent trend of half batch equipment that has come onto the market the last few years. Small conical fermenters, smaller immersion chillers, smaller kegs. They've inspired me to return back to homebrewing and have made equipment sizes/weight more manageable for me.

I am thankful for my loving significant other that supports my hobby by drinking the hooch, even the dumpers, and letting me pollute the scented air of our apartment with the stench of wort and wet hops.

Back