Am i a bad person?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends. Did you buy the Natty? If not, you're in the clear. If so, you should be alarmed.

Why didn't you just go out and pick up some beer?

well, it was deep in the fridge, so i didn't have to drive anywhere. And i made the mistake of thinking natty was beer. it has been a while since i had. I forgot how bad it is.

You're in the clear as long as you are wishing you had a better beer while you're drinking nasty lite. We've all been there, that time when you drink everything in the house and all that is left is the swill.

I don't know. First you start out just drinking it because it was handy, then before you know it, you are "accidentally" grabbing it from the case at the store, and pretty soon, all of your EAC training is gone right out the window.

I think an intervention is in order.

I can understand the reasoning, but I'd go with a simple pale ale. Nothing over the top bitter or hoppy, just a simple smooth Pale Ale.

Yeah...Miller Lite has just enough taste and alcohol that you can call it "beer", but not enough so that it would ever get old. In the summer, beer is my water, and in the summer, my water is Miller Lite.

When people leave BMC at my house, I save them for cooking. I find that light lagers work well for stuff like boiling sausages or shrimp. I also have a recipe for peppers and onions that are simmered in a light lager.

If I'm going to drink something, I figure it's worth my time to drink something I will enjoy. So, I usually have a homebrew or a craft beer.

EDIT:
That's not to say I don't enjoy lighter beers. I love Orion, for example. But Natty Light...eh, I'd rather drink water.

Back