Already addicted!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepSouthGal

Reaction score
Hello to everyone! I am new to home brewing, but already addicted! I am working on my 5th batch and am very glad to have found you guys! Hoping to learn a thing or two!

Welcome home brewing is definitely addictive:) I've already made probably 20-30 batches and I haven't even been brewing a year yet!!!!!!!

I understand exactly what you mean! I brewed my second batch only 3 days after my first. Too bad us Bama Brewers are so spread out though, I'd love to have a few other homebrewers to hang out/chit chat about the hobby with.

One unfortunate thing for me right now though is I have probably 10 cases of beer bottled right now but nothing is ready to drink yet :(

I understand exactly what you mean! I brewed my second batch only 3 days after my first. Too bad us Bama Brewers are so spread out though, I'd love to have a few other homebrewers to hang out/chit chat about the hobby with.

I was thinking the same thing! I believe the "main/most active" home brewers group in my area is actually in Pensacola FL...which, sadly, is about an hour away. I guess I should scout around an see if there is one closer or start one of our own! Home brewing really is contagious. My father and I have only been brewing for a few months and everyone that comes to visit us and tries some of the homebrew, makes the trek to the local home brewing shop to get their own equipment/supplies. Like Martha says "Its a good thing!" ha ha!
:mug:

Back