• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Almost complete keg system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erichsmith

Reaction score
4 Pin Lock Corny Kegs and a full #20 Co2 tank with current hydro. A few pin lock fittings gas and liquid and a few spare gaskets. All are in decent shape and hold pressure. The only reason I am unloading these is I've gone Sanke and they are getting in the way of the SWMBO. The Co2 tank is my addition to help boost the sale. I may have a regulator but thats what makes this almost complete. I need to check the regulator and put new gauges on it and won't sell it unless it is in good working condition. I can't ship due to the tank being full and I think it would be cost prohibitive but I travel all over NC and parts of VA and could possibly meet. I'm asking $180 firm and if the regulator checks out and you want it I'll ask $200 as the guages cost me about $7 each and I need $6 to change them and check the rest of it. I also would be willing to do a partial trade on a Pin, Firkin or Golden Gate Keg. :tank:

I can get either one. I'm a distributor for AirGas

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew while driving.

Im on my phone and it doesnt show location, where are you?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Home Brew mobile app

I'm in Reidsville just north of Greensboro

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew while driving.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391520156.340846.jpg Keg pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew Talk while driving.

I was in Raleigh yesterday at Atlantic Brew Supply. It is a duel gauge regulator. It'll be two weeks before I'm back there.

Send me a Pm before you come to Raleigh next time if you haven't sold it.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Will do. There is a pending sale but you're next if it doesn't happen.

Back