Almost brings a tear to my eye

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFBEER

Reaction score
I let my wife cheat last night. I let her open a small bottle of my first cider after only a week of conditioning. It hasn't even fully cleared yet. I warned her that it would probably taste a little funny still but poured a couple of pints anyway.

Well it tasted just the way I was hoping. Good and dry, just lightly carbonated but still had a hint of apple and spice sweetness in the after taste.

To bad I only made 10 litres as an experiment.

If anyone needs me I'll be at Bennett's apples.

Now that it's begun, you won't be able to stop it. 10L...I give it two weeks or less before your supply is gone and you're looking for more apples to start a new batch. :cross::mug:

If you can get good priced freshly pressed cider, you need to bring every carboy you can and load them up.
If not, pay for their containers and load up as much as you can fit in your vehicle. I wish I could!
--Stuck with apple juice here ---

10L... is dat the dem dere metric system I was suppposed to laern in skool?

Everyone talking about cider is really making me want to try some out. If this already turned out well for you, might as well get going on some more batches. I heard of people crying if they run out of apfelwein. Don't let that happen to you...

Latest posts

Back