• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona All of my homebrewing equipment and keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbyrd01

Reaction score
I would like to sell it all to one person rather than parting it all out. I will split it up for the right price. Shipping will be paid for by the buyer. I have a keggle with stainless fittings (dip tube, valve, recirc fitting) and sight tube. 10 gal cooler mash tun with stainless fittings (dip tube and valve) and thermometer. 9 gal stainless pot with stainless fittings (dip tube and valve). Bayou Classic propane burner (no propane tank). Chugger pump set up with two stainless valves and fittings. Fermentation chamber made out of an old refrigerator, temperature controller is wired for two outlets (heat and cool) and has two computer fans installed between the freezer portion and refrigerator portion. It will hold two fermentation buckets. The keezer is set up with four taps and holds five kegs. It has a collar made from either 1x8 or 1x10 wood (can't remember which) and finished with chalkboard paint. Temperature controller is wired to three outlets, one for heat (not really needed), one for cool, and one is always hot that I have a computer fan hooked up to for recirculating the air in the freezer. It sits on a wooden frame that has casters on it for easy moving. Beer lines are hooked up to three valves for different pressures to each keg (one line is T'd so it controls two kegs). One of the lines/taps/kegs was dedicated to root beer so it will probably always taste like root beer. I also have a 5 gal glass carboy and some other odds and ends.

I probably have at least $1,000 in to everything, I'm thinking $800 sounds fair but will listen to offers. Please message me if interested. Thanks.

All brewing equipment has been sold. Keezer with kegs still available. $500 local pickup.

How many kegs do you have? What kind of faucets? Also what model freezer is it? I think I saw your post on the ASH facebook group a few weeks ago and was thinking about asking if you'd part out the keezer stuff. I live in glendale and would have to rent a truck. Would be interested in seeing some pics, if possible. Any more details would be good, too.

Thanks, wade. Thread would not be complete without a couple pics of it in its new home.

10877810.jpg

20141210.jpg

Thanks, wade. Thread would not be complete without a couple pics of it in its new home.

10877810.jpg

20141210.jpg

Glad it found a good home! If you're not already a fan of Clutch I highly recommend checking them out before you remove the sticker!

Back