All in a Day's Work

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwAMi75

Reaction score
What a rough day. Came home from work, and found myself forced to finish off my keg of honey wheat. Since I'm moving in a couple days, I've got to transport that IIPA and Trippel. I'm not ready to bottle either one, so I decided to keg them, rather than move them in carboys.

So, I had to free up that keg in my fridge. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your POV), there was only about 4 1/2 glasses worth. The things we do for the cause, huh? :drunk:

No, my wife is PCSing to Oklahoma. I will be going next year. In the meantime, I had to find a more affordable place to live. So, I'm moving into a place with a friend of ORRELSE's, in Hampton.

Sam75 said:
No, my wife is PCSing to Oklahoma. I will be going next year. In the meantime, I had to find a more affordable place to live. So, I'm moving into a place with a friend of ORRELSE's, in Hampton.

Damn that sux, :( or it may be a blessing :D , I don't know your situation. Still, that's got to be tough.

Back