All I want for Christmas is....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckfoot

Reaction score
the "Free Candy!" van to show up and SWMBO's kid to be lured by the nice man with the sick puppy....

UGH!!!

Someone please just remind me that I was a 15 year old PAIN IN THE ASS once too...

I mean seriously... The kid has been gone for two days and he is back less than 4 hours and is starting ****... Then I ask what he wants to get SWMBO for Christmas, since his male parental unit (and I use the term LOOSELY) isn't here (Don't start me on that side note), and he replies with the standard "I dunno"...

So we find a nice digital picture frame, which was one of my ideas for her prior to my spending binge, and I remark to him that I am a little thin in the wallet at this point... He then replies, "Well if I am paying you back let's get her the most expensive one...."

Mind you this is the kid who hasn't finished the two chores I gave him two weekends ago... I should have invested with Bernie Madoff at this point...

I need a beer.... :ban:

HeyKids.png

ROFLMAO! I too need a beer!

Back